sobota, 31 października 2015

Run fast for

Today I started running at the morning. I already liked this sport and I feel like I won't give up with it. After 10 minutes I felt my legs were running without my help :) I mean I even wasn't conscious about the fact that I actually was running. I presume that my body was controled by someone else, because I was so buried in thought that I wasn't focused on the fact of runnig. This feeling is very intriguing and uncomparable. At this moment you realize how multifunctional you are and how many questions and dialogues you keep in you head every day. And suddenly you stop... you saw the beatiful nature of the fall, in the park you are running, and you want to keep it in you memory so you take a lot of photos. And that's what has inspired me today for this post:








1 komentarz:

  1. It's always great to get some fresh air:) and that's why I like jogging. It really helps to purify my mind:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń