niedziela, 16 listopada 2014

Recto Verso

Some days ago I have read the information, that ZAZ - french singer, one of my favorite, created a new album, called Paris. At first, I was surprised and glad. Unfortunately,  this album differs from the previous very much. And it's not only the music that have changed. Zaz as a person looks different too.

A few years ago, when I just met with her work, I was so excited, that I was planning to go to Paris as soon as possible just to listen how she is singing in the streets. That was a very good dream. But, when I came to Paris, she was already giving the concerts around the world. It was the end of the free concerts at the parisian corners.

Zaz and the musicians they are an extraordinary team. They are very talented and cheerful. But this concerts and popular lifestyle have changed them excessively. Their talent and humor have stayed, but originality and uniqueness have evaporated.

But you know what..? I'm glad that I always can enjoy "Recto Verso" and "ZAZ" =)









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz