czwartek, 9 kwietnia 2015

Obsession

My today's post will be a response to one request. One girl from our English class asked me to write something about degu - my pets. Most people love animals and I...adore them :) I am aware than the name degu is probably unknown for you, so I'd like to explain. 
These are the rodents which come from Peru, South America. In XIX century the Europeans used them on purpose of the laboratory experiment. Because of this inexcusable mockeries on animals they stayed in Europe till today. 
So, 3 years ago these little rodents came into  my life (by accident). With their cute faces and sincere naivety they have become a big part of my life. They can play with you even when you are 10 time taller than them, they feel you and what's the most impressive they are able to manipulate you! It's amazing. And I let them doing it, because ... who else can be so cute manipulating you? 
These little faces have the soul and intelligence, I'm deeply persuaded. I observe the profs to that every day.
Thus, I propose you to watch the film from youtube (not mine), which will show you the uniqueness of this creations.




P.S. These are actually mine ==>


1 komentarz:

  1. Lovely animals. I also remember my degu with affection. It was so funny when it was standing on my stomach with an eleveted forepaw and was watching me saying: "Fondle me now! Hurry up! I'm here!".

    OdpowiedzUsuń