sobota, 6 czerwca 2015

Unexpectedly, isn't it?


What a hot day! 

I didn't expect that today, the 6th June the weather will surprise me so much. This morning, when I opened my eyes I knew, that if I moved I would feel the insufferable heat by each pore of my skin.  
It is necessary to remind you that today in Poznań is 32 degrees outside. 
Unbelievable, isn't it?



The heat causes that everyone becomes so lazy and slow, so it can be a quite serious problem just to get up from the bed. However it is always a good idea to save situation in every possible way. 
My roommate and I decided to do a few glass of fresh cocktails. I'd like to add that despite the proximity of the market, it was still a hard challenge for us to go there for some strawberries and bananas. ;) 

But we did it! Thanks to that we're enjoying the best fresh and COLD cocktails ever! :) 



That is my way to fight with the heat, what's YOURS?

1 komentarz:

  1. The strawberries are so delicious :) I go for a walk to the park next to Warta.

    OdpowiedzUsuń