poniedziałek, 18 maja 2015

Sleep for free!

A lot of my friends have never heard of site called couchsurifing.com. I would like to devote a today's post to sharing my knowledge about this type of hosting. 
Firstival it will be necessary to emphasis that this is the cheapest way to sleep over in the foreign country. What is more, you sleep at somebody's home, not in a garden, in a cellar or in a squat ;) 
You choose the person, at whom you would like to stay for some time. It is in your interest to ask, in which conditions are you going to sleep, whether you'll have your own room, or will you divide a room with 5 couchsurfers. 
I have spent 2 wonderful weeks in Paris, living with a French girl named Marine. She had a very cute dog and I was helping her with him. It was my gratitude to her for such a nice welcome. 
Thanks to this site I didn't pay an enormous quantity of money for my stay in Paris. I have met a lot of people from Europe, Asia and Africa (they were living at Marina's at the same time). I have practiced my French and English, I have discovered Paris from the different angle. 

But! In spite of the advantages, you have to be really careful, because there can be a few weird and unpleasant people. So you should be picky enough. 

Have a nice trip! ;)






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz