poniedziałek, 26 stycznia 2015

An ordinary day of the skier

I suppose this is my last post in this semester, which means the beginning of the winter vacation! Honestly, I have never liked the winter and I was really scared of skiing... before my vacation in 2014.
Each year the University of Łódź organizes the obligatory practices for the students from Tourism and Recreation. I had been studying there for 3 years and thanks to that I discovered to myself the enjoyment of skiing.
So, in 2014 our group went to Krynica-Zdrój for about 1 week, where we were learning from the very beginning. I wasn't the only person who has never tried this mean of sport before and I have to admit that this training was a big challenge for all of us.
5 days later, after the falling and the bruises, we were able to go down from one of the most highest mountains and not to fall down.(thanks to our trainer)
What I liked the most in this sport is the level of the adrenaline in your body during the race and this feeling of a pleasant fatigue at the end of the day.

I wish everybody a successful vacation this winter full of adrenaline and joy!



P.S. Here is the short movie about an ordinary day of a skier... ;) It's incredible!


1 komentarz:

  1. In the film I like this moment with the birds on the sky. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń