wtorek, 6 stycznia 2015

What most of people do in the internet?

The question seems to be tricky, but the answer is really obvious. Watching videos with kittens. There's nothing else that can make you smile when your day is awful. Let be honest, who cares if the weather is bad or boss seems to be a Satan's son while seing that:



Kittens are somehow like wizards. They use their charms to make you feel happy and loved. Of course there's a lot of videos with cats being silly or just adorable, but they're something more. They're like a hero that Earth deserves. Almost like Batman. We can't forget the cat who saved a little child:



I think the reason we love cats is that they are just like us. Sometimes they're brave but other time just lazy. They won't do things if they don't want to do it. That's really amazing.
At the end of this post I'd like to share with you a video that inspirated me to write about cats.
Here you go:



1 komentarz:

  1. I also like watching films about cats, but some of them get me to think twice if I ever decide to have a cat at home. Some of them aren't nice at all.

    OdpowiedzUsuń