niedziela, 18 stycznia 2015

The stolen paradise

This time I would like to tell you about the place that I'm sure everybody had heard about and maybe some of you had been there. This is a peninsula located south of the country that is a neighboring country of Poland. And I had a pleasure to spend there 2 months of my life right on the beach with the nice people with an open hearts and minds. I'm talking about the piece of peninsula full of calm and unique atmosphere. On this beach you won't meet the ordinary tourists with heads full of problems and hands full of unnecessary stuff. I'm talking about the Crimea, about the beach called Лисяча бухта (ukr). 

It's impossible to describe its atmosphere because it's too beautiful and unforgettable. Imagine your best dream about the sea and the beach, about the sunny eternity spending under the sun beams and surrounded by best friends. This is what Лисяча бухта is. The freedom of spirit, no time, no problems, no walls just a sky - the only ceiling of your world. 

That was my paradise for 2 months. Unfortunately, it had been stolen by a biggest country in the world, so my paradise probably doesn't exist anymore...








2 komentarze:

  1. Your photos confirm that what you are talking about. It looks wonderful. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Not only stolen, but ravaged too. It's a horror to listen to the news coming from there. I can imagine how painful it must be for you :( But what a beautiful place!

    OdpowiedzUsuń